Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still Cleaning

I spent most of yesterday cleaning out a cabinet and countertop in the kitchen, yes it took me most of the day. Actually truth be told, I spent about two hours cleaning off the countertop and purging old meds from a cabinet only to be told by my daughter I had not done a very good job. She then took over and began to toss everything in sight. To appreciate the depths of the mess around here I must give you a visual, there is a little plastic thing that you can screw between two 1 liter plastic drink bottles. You fill one before you attach it to the other. You then swirl the bottle in the air and it creates a tornado effect in the bottle with the water as it drains into the other bottle. During my clean sweep I deemed this little plastic piece to be of the utmost importance, seriously you just never know when the mood to make a tornado with left over bottles might hit ya'. My daughter on the other hand, tossed with total disregard for the entertainment value the little plastic piece held. Such a sad moment in my day. I have no idea what other things went in the trash but I am sure my funtimes will be a lot less fun without all the things that have disposed of.
I did come across some fun things and rather than just toss, I took photos of them. So todays photos are of old, very old bottles of Testor paint. I just love that stuff! I am proud to say I tossed after I photographed.

1 comment:

Allen Techs said...

Cleaning around can also be fun! You can see stuffs that you haven't seen for a long time. But some trash needs to be disposed. If you have things that you don't need it anymore, might as well give it a try to have a garage sale or if not donate to charities.