Monday, March 24, 2008

Fog and My Mind

It has been a crazy few weeks, a quick trip out to the LA area, a wild household with early depatures, ill mornings and fog. Lacking my regular sleep the fog that uncharacteristically blanketed our area until nearly 10am was really amazing to see. I have been wanting to get out and capture a cool fog shot but never am willing to miss my morning slumber. Usually the fog burns off as soon as the sun rises but not this day. I was lucky to hit an appointment and still have fog hanging around just long enough for me to try to fill my minds need with a cool shot. A man walked right through this scene while I was shooting and looked off into the fog, turned back to me and said, "It looks like infinity." I have to agree with him. I will get up early next time fog hits our burb because I can see things I want to do differently next time but here is my first fog shot for your enjoyment. (One of these days I am going to figure out how to get my photos just where I want them on this blog.)

No comments: