Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Out of Control


Have you ever had one of those days, weeks or months when you sense you have lost total control of everything going on around you? This week is my out of control week, it isn't that I am terribly busy but things have spun out of control. I got a phone call today that I was being picked up in ten minutes and be ready we were flying to another town to take care of some business. Small detail that was actually a huge detail was not renewed so I would have to do the renewal in person. I spent the day flying across the state, sitting in a room with a lot of other people that basically were in the same boat as me, only to be told be back here tomorrow at 2:30. Well considering I flew (no pun intended) out of the house with only my ID, Ipod, phone, reading glasses(sad but true), two magazines and some cash I wasn't sure how I would manage spending the night and coming back. It all sort of worked out and in a few days if all of the loose ends come together it might be taken care of , if not I will jump in the car and try again. I left a few things undone today but in reality was not given a choice and I apologize to those I let down. I will make it up to you some how. I have my fingers crossed that this has been resolved and I will never let this happen again. Some how this photo has always spoken to me in a chaotic sense and today totally represents my current state of affairs.


No comments: