Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Goodbye to a Friend


When the phone rang yesterday I already knew what was about to be said. Life is full of twists and turns, with some twists being more predictable than others. I have a friend, notice I say have because her funny little spirit will always be with me. Her laugh will always be in the air, her off key singing loudly on Sundays will always bring a smile to my face. I will remember the way you would say something to her and she would sort of jump back and look at you like she couldn't believe you just said what you said. She has moved on and is in a better place, she is whole again and was greeted by a beautiful angel waiting at the gate for her. Her amazingly creative spirit still floats around those that knew and loved her, no she wasn't perfect , but who is. She lived life her own way and by her own rules. Her heart was always in the right place. So I leave this tulip for my dear friend who has moved on to a much larger decorating area that will have much more style after she is done fixing it up.


No comments: