Friday, April 4, 2008

Think it , Don't Say it


My newest mantra is , Think it, Don't Say it. I guess if I was one of those wonderfully perfect people I wouldn't even think it, but I am not perfect. To not say it is reallllly hard for me. I am clearly one of those people that likes to hear the sound of my own voice. I am trying really hard to be a better person and keep thoughts to myself. So that is my new mantra. I will let you know how it works out for me. Don't try to figure out why I have a plane above, I just love this plane and when I saw it flying directly over my head I tried to follow it and not fall over backwards and drop my long glass. So hopefully the people in the stands watching me bend over backwards were thinking it but not saying it. It being, what is that nutty photographer doing down there and what is going to happen when they fall over trying to take a picture of that plane directly overhead.


No comments: