Thursday, May 15, 2008

From Above


We went to the Rose Bowl a few years ago and my youngest took a photo from the window that is one of my favorite photos ever. I decided to try to create my own shot from above and clearly he is a better photographer than I am. Mine doesn't touch his but due to the polarization of the window mine is sort of a technocolored mystery. What amazes me as I live in the burbs is that there is actually land out there that is totally not developed and is as natural as it could possibly be. As we flew over this pond, what caught my eye was how green the water was and how beautifully the land met the water. So my from above shot may not be perfect but it did catch a perfect moment in time where I could enjoy nature's beauty without disturbing it.


1 comment:

Jay Popat said...

amazing picture.

Jay Popat
http://soulwithbody.blogspot.com