Saturday, January 19, 2008

All Eyes Watching


Have you ever felt like all eyes were on you? Well today I found myself in a situation like that and realized I don't sit still very well. If I wasn't digging into my bag under the table to find out what time my phone said it was ( I hadn't set my watch and it was reading 5 hours ahead of schedule and then some), I was looking for lip gloss or my notes or to dig out another camera. I truly hoped no one was looking at those of us sitting at the head table because I was like that kid in church that was squirming all around. Once settled in, I would have to jump or lightly step down from the head table that was raised to stand down and take pictures of others speaking. I looked at a girl half my age that was seated a seat over from me and explained "I'm not very graceful". That is an understatement.


No comments: