Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Different Positive Spin


I am attempting to stretch myself photographically, I am becoming more attentive to the smaller details and have noticed what gives the world its unique quality and to be a bit cliché-ish, makes the world go round. Watching a local soccer game, with every player in their matching uniforms I suddenly noticed this one player. Do you ever wish you just stepped out and did something you really wanted to do but fear the consequences? Let’s face it , we only live once and life is terribly short do something you have always wanted to do but on some level were afraid of what people would think of you. Now I am not giving you license to spin off, and make it a positive thing, not a negative. Just think if everyone does something different with a positive spin we could have a positive impact as a group.

No comments: