Monday, February 4, 2008

Overlooked

As in life we tend to go about our business and forget to see the small things around us. I decided to throw the camera in the car for a quick trip to drop off something across town. I found myself at my parents' house and not a care in the world. Everyone I am responsible for was taken care of and I looked around the house for odd things to take pictures of. Well there was a lot of fun things to take pictures of but I noticed how many things I had gotten in the habit of walking by and overlooking. I won't bore you with the pictures of the girls in the backyard. Don't get all excited, the girls are the two little black cats my mother adopted as kittens from a young girl standing on a street corner. They are now very use to my camera being stuck in their face. Here is one item I have walked by countless times and forgotten to appreciate the beauty of.

No comments: