Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tea Time


I have been meaning to photograph this tea set that belongs to my daughter. She recently re-arranged her room and the tea set is no longer a fit for the look. What is really special about this set is that it is tiny, ceramic and personalized. One tea cup has my daughter's name and the other reads, friend. (To give you a size reference the radius of top of the tea cups is only about two inches.)

I will carefully pack it up in hopes of seeing a granddaughter play with it down the road, of course that is dependent on my recollection of where I actually stored it. Go find a friend and have a spot of tea just to keep life interesting today. While sipping on your tea don't forget to take in the moment because time is truly fleeting and swim suit season is almost upon us. Sorry to break up the moment there but the guilt over eating pound cake the last two days is weighing heavily on me, or maybe around my mid section.

No comments: