Sunday, January 18, 2009

City or Beach

This was one of those pleasant surprise images. The sun was setting and was calling for me to photograph it. Of course I did and didn't think about it again since it was one shot after a soccer game. The action shots took priority, once I did stop and look at this image I was surprised because at first glance it looked like the sun was setting over a tumultous body of water, but wait the water was surrounded by clouds but then the light from the parking lot jumped into the corner almost making the sunset look as though it was a back drop and not real. To give some meaning to all of this, I suppose you could say this photo is sort of like life. You see what you want to and your attitude can make a difference in how you perceive your life...

No comments: