Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Colorful


Oops, somehow I missed yesterday. I know why, I had meetings and people under foot and in general so much to do I got nothing done because I didn't know where to start. Have you ever found yourself in a rut like that? Well, today is a "get it done" day, so here I am before the start of getting it done. I have three things on deadline, serious deadlines like salestax report. I leave you with my a photo of one of my favorite groups who participate in our New Year's Day parade. They are always colorful, smiling and brighten up the whole parade route. The sun was shining from camera right and directional so that exposing for the dancer left the crowd in the background in the dark. I have other shots that show more of a parade scene but I like the way the lighting almost spotlights the dancer.


No comments: