Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Have a Confession


I love weird socks! There I said it, I can't deny it. I appreciate people who can where socks that speak to them despite what fashion rules might say about weird socks. I regularly wear holiday socks whatever the holiday is. I have Christmas socks, valentines socks, fourth of July socks, I even have the free socks the bowling alley gives out with the American flag on them. I can't force myself to throw them out, I think we have three pairs from a group outing to the bowling alley. In addition to weird socks, I like to mix my socks up. They have to be mixed up with certain socks, not every color mix would work. For some reason I have a strong affinity for mixing my purple and my red socks. I know, you may never read anything else I write and I wouldn't blame you but at least I am honest. Tonight at a local basketball game I couldn't believe the other team was wearing wild socks. I have seen different socks at soccer games, especially the more important games but I was totally taken with these odd socks, I am not sure everyone wearing them felt a great love for them but they sure grabbed my attention.

No comments: