Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Precious


As I sit here watching the last real college football game of the year my precious sits at my feet. She is my absolutely crazy dog who has more energy than a two year old and just loves to be around her people. We never had a dog until it was decided to help our youngest over the fear of dogs we should get a dog. I got talked into a Brittany. Brittany's are made to hunt and never sit still. They have an amazing sense of smell. After three and half years she is beginning to spend more time laying on her bed than jumping on me. I managed to capture her sitting still once this fall and you can see just how beautiful she is. For as crazy as she can be and for the two times she has run off and nearly been hit by a car she is really a great dog and lives for us to love her.

No comments: